"She never looked nice, she looked like art, and art wasn't suppose to looked nice; It was suppose to make you feel something"

domingo, 31 de marzo de 2013

"Hopeless Song"


There's no place in this world
Where I feel like I do now
There's no human in this world
Who can make me feel that way

Just the time we spend together
It's like nothing else exists in such beautiful moments
And If I could have a wish
That would be to be with you forever

Help. I know I need help
My fear for losing you is growing up
But never bigger than my love for you
Never forget that half of my life belong to you

Hope. I hope you never blow me down
Please don't go away, and stay here
Dont hurt me again, like you did before
You promise: "I won't do it again"

Think about all the words you said
Think about all the promises you gave
Think about all the girls you broke
Think about me. Just think about us.

And in the time we spend together, hours go too fast...
This is my hopeless song 
Meanwhile I am wanting to be with you
You're happier than ever with another one.


Pues que dire... praticamente es la primera cancion que esribo con mi mejor amigo <3 nbsp="" span="">
Espero y les haya gustado.

2 comentarios:

  1. Te aconsejo que cambies la palabra "give" por "gave" suena mejor y gramaticalmente es correcto, me encanta la canción!

    ResponderBorrar