"She never looked nice, she looked like art, and art wasn't suppose to looked nice; It was suppose to make you feel something"

jueves, 19 de diciembre de 2013

Blame me.

I know you're blaming me this night.
But if I was gone, what are you going to do?
Are you already hating me since now?
'Cause I know they want to see me dead.

I just can see in your eyes
Remembering
both of us walking in our way of flowers
I've been believing in you
Why can't I just take it again?
Why you closed your mind?

You were the only one to take the bullet
And I was right behind your gun
I gave you a part of my, but you dont gave a fuck
And you're starting to believe your own lies
Have you finished of lying to yourself?

You tried to help me out
Now, if I smile you try to erase it from my face
You smell like cigarettes and desperation
But is it that enough to hit my heart?







No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario